Dehydrator & Food Dryer with Temperature Controller, Fruit-Meat Dryer Food Preserver
- Ideal for vegetables, fruits, meats, fish, herbs, yoghurt and bread. Create beef jerky, banana chips, dried fruits, fruit roll ups and more! Dehydrate and preserve a range of foods quickly and easily.
- The bottom-mounted fan and heating element provide constant air flow for optimum drying No rotation needed.Adjustable thermostat（122-158°F）and high quality recipes ensures foods are dehydrated at their optimal temperature and crispiness.
- Comes with five tray system with dehydrating foods at a fraction of the cost of commercially dried foods with no additives or preservatives. The package weight totally just 2.7 kg.Easy to clean and save.
- Food Dehydrator 250 watts of drying power, and generates maximum speed and quality not only for dehydrating fruits, vegetables, beef jerky, and venison jerky, but also great for pets dry their favourite high hardness of the meat.. Helps dry food in hours, not days like ordinary food dehydrators.
Too low to display
- What is dehydrating?
Dehydrating is a method of food preservation in which moisture is removed from the food. Dehydrating inhibits growth of microorganisms and decay. Dehydrating can dramatically increase storage life for food.
- Does Dehydrating food destroy its nutrients?
Dehydrating causes minimal loss of nutrients, but if done properly that loss is quite small. You will retain about 90% of the vitamins and minerals. When using higher heats, foods will dehydrate faster, but this will result in more nutrient loss.
- How do you know when foods are dry?
Always let foods cool for a few minutes. Check to see if the food is still moist or sticky. If it is leathery and pliable, it is usually done. However, foods that are overdried may become brittle and turn brown.
- How do you store dried foods?
Always store dried foods in airtight containers. Store containers in a cool, dry place. Exposure to humidity, light and air during storage adversely affects storage life of dried foods.
- How long can I store dried food?
We recommend a maximum storage time of one year for the best appearance and nutritional value. Vacuum packing greatly extends shelf life. Refrigeration or freezing will double or triple shelf life.
- How long does it take to dehydrate foods?
It depends on the type of food you are dehydrating, quantities, and capabilities of dehydrator. Refer to your fruit drying guidelines.
Dimension: 35.5 x 26cm/13.8 x 10.1inch (Diameter x Height)
Each Tray Height: 3.5cm/1.4inch
Material: Plastic, Stainless steel
Adjustable temperature ：50-70°C
Package Content: 1 x Food Dehydrator